Issue in Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Really guys I only see the MK logo and then PCSX2 Crashes without warning
So what do you say??ANY help would be very appreciated.
MY |SPECS|:
Intel Celeron D 3.2Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 4650 512mb,
3Gb Ram
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Plugin gsdx 890
Settings
Native [unchecked]
800x600 Internal resolution
All other options are checked except Nloop Hack
For Audio I use ZeroSPU2 mute[checked]
All Speedhacks are OFF

Sponsored links

I've found some games just won't work with a certain CDVD plugin. If your trying Linuz, try Gigaherz instead (or vice versa).

Sometimes Software mode can be used to get past a certain part of some games. (not sure on this one)

Are you playing off an ISO you've made? Did you use Imgburn? It's the best.

You should really use "Native" with your specs. Not that I think that's your problem here.

Tried the Latest BETA and Plugins?
Yep did all those things except changing CD/DVD Plugin I tried and it works thanks ALOT Laugh
EDIT: P.S I used Minisoft's Free DVD 2 ISO Maker it wouldn't mess up the game would it cuz the other Iso's I have made using it work fine
I say Imgburn is the best because I have had serveral other programs FAIL me. Imgburn worked where they didn't. It's also what most any member on these forums will suggest. I've never used Minisoft's Free DVD 2 ISO, but if you ever have a problem with it (i.e. an ISO of a PCSX2 compatible game made with it just don't wanna work with either CDVD plugin), Imgburn would be a good thing to try.

BTW It's free as well.
Thanks in advance If anything happens I sure will give it a try Thank you..... Smile
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86