Issue regarding a specific game bug
I'm having an issue regarding a game I have been attempting to run on the Pcsx2 emulator. The game I'm trying to run is Sonic Riders Zero Gravity. The game runs fine until an input (r1 or l1 buttons) is done, causing a grey screen. I am using a dualshock 3 controller with the help of DS3 tool and Better Ds3. I think the issue has to do with the rom itself because its only for about 3/4 of a second. I know this is a very specific issue and I probably did a horrible job explaining it, but any fixes or help would be appreciated.

Sponsored links

If you suspect it's being caused by the rom, try running it from the original DVD. Wink
(08-05-2016, 06:32 PM)FlatOut Wrote: If you suspect it's being caused by the rom, try running it from the original DVD. Wink

I'd like to have trying to get the actual DVD be a last resort. Are there any settings I could mess with or  things of that nature? Because I've tried 2 Roms and they both have the same issue.
If you tried making 2 Isis from your DVD, I guess your DVD isn't far...
Did you get any erro when making them ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-05-2016, 07:47 PM)jesalvein Wrote: If you tried making 2 Isis from your DVD, I guess your DVD isn't far...
Did you get any erro when making them ?

No errors, I had no issues with the download and the game ran fine. Aside from that particular bug the rom seems to be undamaged
if it's a download, then...

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go