Issue with Crash Tag Team Racing cutscenes
(10-16-2015, 08:53 AM)jesalvein Wrote: worst idea ever = pushing ee cycle rate to 3.
disable all speedhacks first
*****. It worked. I just followed guides and they all said "Hey, put this to 3 and you'll be good". I figured "Eh, I don't use speedhacks anyway. But whatever"

Sponsored links

(10-16-2015, 08:55 AM)Berry Wrote: *****. It worked. I just followed guides and they all said "Hey, put this to 3 and you'll be good". I figured "Eh, I don't use speedhacks anyway. But whatever"

2nd worst idea ever = following random youtube guides about pcsx2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-16-2015, 09:00 AM)jesalvein Wrote: 2nd worst idea ever = following random youtube guides about pcsx2

Thanks m8. Now just to figure out how to get the save file import to work...
I'm guessing you're following Blyss Sarania's guide on MyMC?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(10-16-2015, 09:20 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: I'm guessing you're following Blyss Sarania's guide on MyMC?

Nothing shows up when that's searched. And my MyMC isn't running
This is pretty much the best guide you'll find on importing your save files into PCSX2
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-us...from-PCSX2
Mymc doesn't seem to be needed anymore with folder memory card system. Just drag drop the save into the folder should work (after you enabled folder memory card).
(10-16-2015, 09:29 AM)willkuer Wrote: Mymc doesn't seem to be needed anymore with folder memory card system. Just drag drop the save into the folder should work (after you enabled folder memory card).

Good point. Completely forgot about that.
(10-16-2015, 09:29 AM)willkuer Wrote: Mymc doesn't seem to be needed anymore with folder memory card system. Just drag drop the save into the folder should work (after you enabled folder memory card).

Not to bother you, and I'm sure that this sounds horribly dumb, but how do you do this?
I must confess even if I was highly excited about that feature I never used it so far. Obviously I don't need to transfers saves as often as I had in mind and I had not enough time to play in the last weeks. But I guess the feature is more or less straigth-forward:

1. Get latest git version from here.
2. Then open memory card configuration and switch the system to FolderMemoryCard instead of FileMemoryCard.
3. Launch the game and save a dummy save to create the correct folder/file structure for easier copy-paste. (Might be good to look into the emulog after game boot to get your games crc)
4. Open memory card folder in windows explorer
5. CopyPaste into same folder as dummy file or overwrite dummy file