Issues Downloading
I have been trying to access the playground to download it, but when I try, all I get is;

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation.

I have a fresh account (already verified I'm active) and I have never been here so I know I'm not banned. As far as "permission to access", I don't understand why there would be a link to a restricted file that is viewable by the public if it was not intended for the public to download.

I'm hoping there is some simple reason and solution to this problem.

Sponsored links

What do you mean access the playground? Link? PCSX2 Playground is over a year old and we do not provide downloads for it for many months now. You can grab the new 0.9.7 beta from the 0.9.7 news post or the 0.9.6 stable from our downloads page.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ah! I have been on google looking for an emu and it was posted multiple times that playground was the latest and the greatest. Where is the download area to get the newer version?
Never mind. Some quick searching turned it up [downloads section]. Thank you for your quick reply to my original post. I thought I was doing something wrong. Now I realize that [playground] was released near 2 yrs ago.