Issues Running A Game For the First Time
Hi there so for the past couple days I've been trying to configure the PCSX2 for the past couple days to run Ratchet and Clank. I'm having problems with the stage which requires you to select a BIOS rom. After locating my BIOS folder for the configuration I downloaded the  "(Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (V2.00) ISO" version  from *removed* and I was ready to extract the Iso to the BIOS folder but the winRar zip doesn't contain any ISO file. 

Instead there are the following files...
IOPR243.IMG
SCES_509.16
SYSTEM.CNF

I don't know what the hell these files are and I thought maybe I had just downloaded a bad file so I downloaded USA version from *removed* but I had the same problem.
I've redownloaded PCSX2, I've looked up how people configure the program but all for not Sad

I'm pretty sure the files need to be ISOs but I've exhausted my limited experience with emulators.
Somebody HELP  Ohmy

Sponsored links

(05-10-2016, 06:21 PM)McChookter Wrote: I downloaded the  "(Europe) (En,Fr,De,Es,It) (V2.00) ISO" version  from *removed*

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]