Issues holding L1, L2, R1, R2 simultaneously
I was playing LOTR ROTK for the PCSX2 and a certain move requires pushing of the aforementioned buttons simultaneously. I attempted it multiple times (by pushing the fours buttons on my keyboard that I assigned for each) and could not get the desired effect. Has anyone else had this issue? Is it likely a problem with my configuration (e.g. I need to configure a simultaneous button to push all 4 at once) or with my ISO?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Playing with keyboard or pad ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Are you sure your keyboard supports 4 keys pressed simultaneously? Older keyboards had a limit of only 3.
(10-28-2020, 03:00 PM)prafull Wrote: Are you sure your keyboard supports 4 keys pressed simultaneously? Older keyboards had a limit of only 3.

not just older keyboards, but lower-end (basic) ones.

for the OP: if you want to be able to do something like that, you will either need a controller (cheaper), or you will need a higher-end gaming keyboard. The feature you are looking for is n-key roll-over
(10-27-2020, 11:26 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Playing with keyboard or pad ?

Keyboard, found that it didn't work whether it was an external or the one my computer came with, and I'm pretty sure my computer is relatively new.
http://gadzikowski.com/nkeyrollover.html
[Image: HkgHT5k.gif]
もっとちゃんと言ってよ
忘れないようメモにしてよ

(10-28-2020, 10:04 PM)Saiki Wrote: not just older keyboards, but lower-end (basic) ones.

for the OP: if you want to be able to do something like that, you will either need a controller (cheaper), or you will need a higher-end gaming keyboard. The feature you are looking for is n-key roll-over

Ok, I'm getting a controller soon, but for anyone wondering, you can set the four bumpers twice: once individually, and another time all to one other key.