Issues running with SweetFX
Hi all. Using both the last stable build (1.4) and the most recent (1.5.0-20160728222500) with SweetFX 1.4, 1.51 and 2.0, I can't get it to run. The game itself launches fine, but won't run the shader. It will run with the included one fine.

I have Graphics set to DX11 (hardware), I've enabled external shaders and pointed to the correct dxgi.fx shader (the one the readme specifies for dx10/11) and the correct config file. I've also tried using dxgi.dll just in case. 

Whenever I launch the game (FFXII), the shader doesn't take effect, even using the toggle (scroll lock). Checking the log file each time I get this error:

"error X3501: 'ps_main': entrypoint not found

GSdx: failed to compile external post-processing shader."

It then shuts everything down and runs the game without any shaders.

Trying to run it pointing to the .dll gives me:
"D:\Games\PCSX2\dxgi.dll(267,1-2): error X3000: unrecognized identifier 'MZ'
D:\Games\PCSX2\dxgi.dll(269,323): error X1005: string continues past end of line
D:\Games\PCSX2\dxgi.dll(270,65): error X1005: string continues past end of line"

And the then same thing happens. Appreciate any help. I've been trying to sort through this forever now.

Sponsored links

Finally got it all sorted out. Anyone else having issues should look at this thread:
http://reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/...csx2#15766

Basically PCSX2 needs to have SweetFX/ReShade injected into it externally because it won't run the DLL automatically.