Issues when playing with Keyboard
I been a pretty long time user of the Nightly build, updating every chance i get so i could get the best experience overall. I rarely have troubles with the emulation since my PC is pretty decent. But for a few months now, from nowhere, i began having issues when using my keyboard to play.
I often play my fighting games on the keyboard (i have a controller profile specific to it), and again, i never had issues before, but now, in mid play, the emulator stops responding to my keyboard inputs for around 5 seconds, and then, it starts working again like nothing happened.
I tried everything, doing a new profile, putting my keyboard settings as a per-game configuration, i even did a full fresh install of the build just to see if it would fix the issue, but nothing seemed to work. Its pretty bizarre, since on start-up it works just fine, the problem just appears out of nowhere, and in 30 minutes play, i get this issue like 6 o 7 times, it gets pretty anyoning when in the middle of play my keyboard dosent work for a short moment.
I dont think this is a commun issue since i didt see no one speak of it before, but i would appreciate it a lot if someone could help me!

Sponsored links

You should capture and post emulog when the problem occurs. (Tools > Enable logging)

What kind of keyboard do you have?
(11-22-2023, 09:46 PM)MrWizard Wrote: You should capture and post emulog when the problem occurs. (Tools > Enable logging)

What kind of keyboard do you have?

Here you go, didt took long enough to the issue to appear, it didt took longer than 5 minutes to the issue occured, i then closed the game and saved the emulog. my nightly version is updated and all and it still happened.

Its a simple keyboard, nothing out of the ordinary really. if it helps its a Noga NKB-412.

Attached Files
.txt   emulog.txt (Size: 8,92 KB / Downloads: 33)
Hmm. The emulog shows nothing wrong (i was half-expecting it to show keyboard controller disconnecting and reconnecting)... I'm not sure, sorry.
(11-23-2023, 10:09 AM)MrWizard Wrote: Hmm. The emulog shows nothing wrong (i was half-expecting it to show keyboard controller disconnecting and reconnecting)... I'm not sure, sorry.

I dont think is a problem with the keyboard itself because in no other game/emulator this happens. and again, i already try doing a fresh install from scratch, so i have no idea whats going on. Thanks a lot for your time though.
My only theorys are that there is either a problem with the keyboard driver that just dosent get along with the PCSX2 or there is some internal Bug on the emulator, something that dosent trigger anything on the emulog. Again, the keyboard just stops working and the game gets stuck holding the last input i made (for example, if i was holding foward to walk, then, when it stops working, for those 5 seconds the game still reads that foward input until the keyboards works again).
If its a emulator thing, im pretty sure is something that was triggered along one of the updates, because before, i had no issues whatsoever.