Issues with Beta and FFX
Well, I can't find any other threads with the same problem so here it is:
I ran into that glitch where FFX crashes to desktop in the al bhed home. I found it its fixed on the beta so I download it and install it. Now I can't open FFX the plugin crashes or doesn't open the game. I find a thread telling me to try peops CDVD plugin instead and then Vista's DEP keeps making the beta crash to desktop. DEP won't let me add the program to the exceptions so I end up having to turn off DEP completely. Now that thats out of the way the beta crashes to desktop anyway every time I try to open FFX off of my mounted drive. It worked in the previous version. Except for the whole crashing to desktop thing.

[Image: PSCX2.jpg]
Config

Intel Core 2 Quad 2.33GHZ
Nvidia GTX260
8GB of Ram
1TB Hard drive
Oh and also the emulator starts up fine when just running the bios like running a PS2 without a disc.

Sponsored links

...why are you mounting your ISO in the first place? That's what is causing the crashes. We have a plugin for reading ISO files directly, if you read the configuration guide.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-21-2010, 02:41 AM)Bositman Wrote: ...why are you mounting your ISO in the first place? That's what is causing the crashes. We have a plugin for reading ISO files directly, if you read the configuration guide.
Well it worked, unmounted it and started it with peops and it runs fine. Must have forgotten that troubleshooting step when it didn't work with linuz. Nevermind. Thank you for pointing that out.
i have the same problem..
wait, so first, i need the BETA version then turn my cd plugin to PEOPS?
(03-21-2010, 03:13 PM)eikemz Wrote: i have the same problem..
wait, so first, i need the BETA version then turn my cd plugin to PEOPS?

No, read the configuration guide.
U just need to make your own ISO out of your PS2 game, and then use Linuz Iso as CDVD plugin. If u want to run the game, click File-> Run ISO
That should do it.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
Used Peops instead of linuz because linuz would crash on my computer. For everyone else it should run fine.