Issues with GPU and CPU: Kingdom Hearts
Im amazed by how many of you didn't look at that Screen shot and notice the big no no there

Sponsored links

(07-03-2013, 09:55 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Im amazed by how many of you didn't look at that Screen shot and notice the big no no there

I am sorry, what do you mean?

For the rest of you, I will soon purchase a cooling pad, thanks for the advice.
(07-03-2013, 09:55 PM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Im amazed by how many of you didn't look at that Screen shot and notice the big no no there

Just looked over them again, and unless im missing something, I have no idea what you're referring to... lol
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
look at the iso name... if that doesnt scream downloaded i dont know what does. Mods are usual all over such things with a lock
you seem like you have experience with pirated ISOs Wink
The file name is in neither a torrent or downloads subdirectory. The format is reasonable and not some obvious torrent type of name. It's best not to dig deep where it is not necessary (or super blatantly obvious).
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(07-04-2013, 05:08 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: look at the iso name... if that doesnt scream downloaded i dont know what does. Mods are usual all over such things with a lock
Not really.

I usually rename my ripped games like so:

[gamename] [region]

Like I've got a few PAL games, and some USA games so I need to know which region it is. They're not pirated though.

Bositman Wrote:He might. We are not here to witchunt and it will not be tolerated.
(07-04-2013, 06:26 AM)Scootaloo Wrote: Not really.

I usually rename my ripped games like so:

[gamename] [region]

Like I've got a few PAL games, and some USA games so I need to know which region it is. They're not pirated though.

This

I do this with near on everything that I have multiple regions for. It makes it easier to differentiate between versions.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
First, I wanted to say I am sorry for all the trouble my post has created. Thanks to you all for your consideration.
The truth is, the game is not downloaded. The original belonged to an American friend who lent it for me to rip the ISO using IMGBurn. As I said in the first message, I am Spanish, and as I also said, I am trying to improve my English; thus, I do not consider necessary further explaining. However, I find comprehensible that tsunami2311 reacted that way, I know it is forbidden to download ISOs and to talk about them here. Believe me, I would not be so stupid...
Means the original disc isnt yours either.
It´s considered as piracy too...
Closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go