Issues with Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix English Translation
Hi guys, I'm new here and once again hello. I downloaded the english patch of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, and when I try to boot it up with the emulator, all I get is "Please Insert a Playstation 2 disc or a Playstation Format Disc." It's a ISO file, and I mounted it with a virtual drive with DAEMON Tools, I even made a fresh ISO with IMGBurn still no luck. I tried all different plugin and BIOS combinations, still nothing.

I'm using PCSX2 version 1.0.0

My PC specs are

Intel i5 4670k CPU
GeForce GTX 660 GPU
8GB of DDR3 RAM

If anymore info is needed, I will gladly provide it when I can ASAP. I appreciate all feedback and help as I've been trying to get this game to work for 2 hours. I also downloaded Street Fighter EX 3 and it works flawless.

Sponsored links

Did you download *just* the English patch, or the entire English-patched version of the game?
The entire thing it was about 4.01 gb

(12-17-2013, 09:55 AM)NGX159 Wrote: Hi guys, I'm new here and once again hello. I downloaded the english patch of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, and when I try to boot it up with the emulator, all I get is "Please Insert a Playstation 2 disc or a Playstation Format Disc." It's a ISO file, and I mounted it with a virtual drive with DAEMON Tools, I even made a fresh ISO with IMGBurn still no luck. I tried all different plugin and BIOS combinations, still nothing.

I'm using PCSX2 version 1.0.0

My PC specs are

Intel i5 4670k CPU
GeForce GTX 660 GPU
8GB of DDR3 RAM
Windows 7 64-bit

If anymore info is needed, I will gladly provide it when I can ASAP. I appreciate all feedback and help as I've been trying to get this game to work for 2 hours. I also downloaded Street Fighter EX 3 and it works flawless.
Quote:I also downloaded Street Fighter EX 3 and it works flawless.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go