Issues with Nascar 2005
I'm having issues with Nascar 2005 on PCSX2 that I haven't had before. All the car and truck textures are see-through and, as you will see, very glitched and pixelated. Attached are pictures of what the cars look like, as well as my settings. My system specs are a Ryzen 7 3700, a 3060, 32 GB of RAM, and the game is on an HDD, though I've tried reinstalling the on my SSD just to see if there is a difference, and nothing. Also, I have tried using different versions of the ISO with no success. I've tried different rendering methods as well as Automatic, both Direct 3Ds, OpenGL, Vulkan, and Software with no success. The thing is just a couple of weeks ago there were 0 issues with any of the skins, they all were high quality, so I'm wondering if maybe downgrading from recent updates since I am using the latest update would solve the issue, but I'm not sure how to do that. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post a copy of the emulog.txt file so we can help you better.

Check Tools > Enable File Logging. If it is already checked, ignore this step.
If you ticked the box in the above step, restart PCSX2.
Click Tools > Open Data Directory to jump to your PCSX2 folder.
Reproduce your issue.
Close PCSX2, and do not open it again.
Go back to your PCSX2 folder. Open the logs folder, and upload the emulog.txt file to this channel.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-03-2024, 06:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post a copy of the emulog.txt file so we can help you better.

Check Tools > Enable File Logging. If it is already checked, ignore this step.
If you ticked the box in the above step, restart PCSX2.
Click Tools > Open Data Directory to jump to your PCSX2 folder.
Reproduce your issue.
Close PCSX2, and do not open it again.
Go back to your PCSX2 folder. Open the logs folder, and upload the emulog.txt file to this channel.

ok, Here is the log, if i did it correctly

Attached Files
.txt   emulog.txt (Size: 9,75 KB / Downloads: 24)
Quote:[ 27.2353] [Unsafe Settings] Texture filtering is not set to Bilinear (PS2). This will break rendering in some games.
[ 27.2353] OSD [unsafe_settings_warning]:  Texture filtering is not set to Bilinear (PS2). This will break rendering in some games.
Any reason why ?
(05-03-2024, 09:00 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Any reason why ?

Thats the thing, if you see in my screenshots the filtering IS set to Bilinear(PS2) and I haven't touched it
delete this C:\Users\CD321\OneDrive\Documents\PCSX2\gamesettings\SLUS-21003_6FF45DB2.ini
(05-03-2024, 09:23 PM)jesalvein Wrote: delete this C:\Users\CD321\OneDrive\Documents\PCSX2\gamesettings\SLUS-21003_6FF45DB2.ini

Awesome, thank you that worked!