Issues with Ratchet and Clank and 1.5.0 plugins
So I just installed this today and did get it to function, however, Ratchet and Clank ended up with poor rendering and textures that made it look like a vaporwave film. I noticed that this is usually buggy in that department and it recommended using the 1.5.0 version of pcsx2. Though once I finally updated to it I can't access any of the settings, plugins, and etc of the program.
I'm using the pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-2907-gb9df1e643-windows-x86 version of it (I'm pretty sure it even came out today). I'd really like to hear if this helps with any development and I hope there's a solution to this.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

Quote: Though once I finally updated to it I can't access any of the settings, plugins, and etc of the program.
This, i don't get...
why can't you access ? all greyed out ? don't display ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yeah. All of the boxes for the controller configs are completely blank and any setting beside the "exit" is greyed out. I'm away from my computer at the moment but I'll try to get what you need when I get back to it.

Sorry, I'm very new to this all.
You still need to post your emulog as jesalvein indicated
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Okay, finally got home. And can bring up the files
Here they are.
Code:
Action canceled: Startup aborted: User canceled FirstTime Wizard.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 67 bytes / Downloads: 97)
Ah. It says I have no plugins for controllers too...
You need to go through the setup wizard before anything else, it would seem.