Issues with Shadow of The Colossus
Hello,

I installed PCX2 1.2.1 to play Shadow of The Colossus but I'm having the famous bloom problem even though I have Aggressive CRC activated. Is there any way to fix this?
Also the game is not playing smooth enough, could you help me find the best configuration for my specs?

My specs:

gpu: NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M
cpu: Intel Core i7-4700mq 2.4ghz
ram: 8gb

Thank you all

Sponsored links

Did you try the latest development build ? Lots of SOTC bugs got fixed recently a couple of months ago. Please provide your pcsx2 settings for the speed issue.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
increase gsdx internal resolution to 2x
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-12-2015, 01:11 PM)ssakash Wrote: Did you try the latest development build ? Lots of SOTC bugs got fixed recently a couple of months ago. Please provide your pcsx2 settings for the speed issue.

I don't know which is this development build, could you give me a link? About the settings in speed hacks I have Emotion Engine (EE) Cyclerate at position 2 and VU Cycle Stealing at positio 3 because I found somewhere that it would work better with a 2.4ghz cpu and it does. I left almost every other setting at default.

EDIT

Ok i downloaded the latest development build and now the bloom is a lot less! But still need help to look for the best configuration for my pc.
(10-12-2015, 01:11 PM)jesalvein Wrote: increase gsdx internal resolution to 2x

Already tried it but the bloom is still too much.
there is a SotC plugin floating about somewhere, it's old but it worked fine the last time I tried it
Get the latest development version, put it in OpenGL mode and put the blending unit accuracy up to medium. that sorts it. Oh and keep CRC Hack level on Partial (OpenGL Recommended)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]