Issues with controller and video
Hi everyone, and thank you in advice for helping me. I'd like to play with Warriors of Might and Magic but i got two issues. The first one, that can be avoided, is that when the game starts a video (i mean a cinematic) i just can see a black screen and hear the audio, but i cant see anything else. The second one, that cant let me play, is that when i set up the controller (i've got a PS3 and a Gembird controller and i have the same issue with both) i cant move properly, let me explai. In this game there's a quick inventory that pop up when i use the pad and i must move using analog, but when i use the analog or i use the pad i just pop the quick inventory and move a little bit, like all the buttons do the same thing. Let me know if i need to post something to let u understand my issue and sorry for the bad english. 

Thank you again in advice

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
EDIT: You might need to download the latest PCSX2 v1.5.0 build first: https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Go to Config > Controller (PAD) > Plugin Settings, click on "Pad 1 Dual Shock" in the middle in the Pads section. Then enable the "Use analog mode if possible" option on the right.

Reboot the game first if it doesn't work right away. Disable the "Use analog mode if possible" option when playing other games.
(02-06-2018, 06:45 PM)CK1 Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

I7 7700K, MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk X, 16GB 3000mhz CL15, Windows 10
PCSX2 1.4.0
i'm using all default options but controller because i reset all the buttons to fit mine
Warriors of Might and Magic iSO

sorry for bad posting. These are all my specs. I'll try to set the analog options in few minutes then i'll reply
(02-06-2018, 07:20 PM)kain1k Wrote: PCSX2 1.4.0

sorry for bad posting. These are all my specs. I'll try to set the analog options in few minutes then i'll reply
You will need to download the latest PCSX2 v1.5.0 build as I mentioned above (you can copy the LilyPad.dll from the v1.5.0 zip file to your v1.4.0 plugins folder if you prefer to keep using the stable release).
It works now, thank you so much!!!!