Issues with running the ISO
So I'm having issues with running my Persona 3 FES ISO file simply when I hit boot ISO both full or fast it boots up and I'm met with the screen that asks you to insert a PS disk or PS2 format disk as if I didn't have it selected in the CDVD ISO selector. So in all that I decided to open the console under Misc and a specific string of code sticks out to me (GetElfName) Disc image is *not* a Playstation or PS2 game!" when I know that the supposed "Disc Image File" should function as a PS2 game because when watching someone scroll their the PS2 games on YouTube they have stored on their PC that are usable have the Disc Image file Image on the left hand side. Also I've seen people who have the same issue on the forums be recommended the "Built in ISO selecto"r but isn't that what I said I used earlier with the CDVD ISO selector

I don't know guys but please offer me your help it would be so deeply appreciated

Sponsored links

How did you create the ISO? Did you use ImgBurn?
Windows 11 64 bit OS
Intel Core i7-10700
Geforce RTX 2060 6GB
32 GB DDR4 RAM
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-31-2021, 08:29 AM)envisaged0ne Wrote: How did you create the ISO?  Did you use ImgBurn
If the ISO is the Game (please correct me if I'm wrong) I got it off of Vimms lair
(12-31-2021, 08:35 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

I have the log all copied and all that but I don't know what you mean by enclosing the emulog 
So could you elaborate
just copy/paste the whole log here. i'll add the tags
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.