Issues with the emu - very low FPS & more
Hi.

Whenever I try to run a game, whichever game, the game will load, I'll be able to hear and see things a bit, however everything flickers, the music freeze, the visuals are messed up, the game runs at like 6 Frame per seconds.

Here are my system specs from the Emu output:
[Image: statsk.jpg]

And my GPU is the 8800 GTS.

I then went to the compatibility list from here, and noticed both games I've tried (Stuntman, Midnight Club 3 Remix) were compatible In-Game. So I said, ok, I'll just live with the menu being awful and see what happens when I try to race.

Wow, it went down to like 1 FPS, the car parts were disappearing, the music could barely play. Like I tried to run this on a system that can't handle it.

By the way, I run this directly from the DVD, could this be a problem? Is there any way to convert my PS2 DVD into a file so I can play it directly from my HDD and find out if it fix the problem?

I tried every video plugins, they all did the same thing.
Can someone point me in the right direction here?

Thanks.

Sponsored links

(04-02-2009, 09:36 PM)Kantham Wrote: I then went to the compatibility list from here, and noticed both games I've tried (Stuntman, Midnight Club 3 Remix) were compatible In-Game
it's just as you said In-Game (meaning you cango into the game but for some reason (either it be too much graphical bugs, or a crash) you cannot play through it. Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
ok you can play some games at very good speed check http://www.pcsx2.net/compat.php?c=key but still if you cant play with good fps try oveclock your cpu i have the same cpu as you oveclocked @2.85 from 2.40 and play games nearly at full speed..not all but most that i tried are working Smile
system specs

MB MSI Z-87 MPOWER
CPU : Intel i7 4770k @3.50
GPU: Nvidia 770 GTX
RAM: 16 GB DDR3