It doesn't work. Help!
I installed everything from the guide, (10.6.8) and it doesn't work. I open pcsx2 and no window opens up. Someone help please!
Someone please! It's really pissing me off.

Sponsored links

No window opens up? can you explain further, since that description is not very helpful, do you see any error messages?
what version of pcsx2 are you running, what are your computer specs, what game are you trying to run..

if you see a GUI, but nothing shows up when you run a game, maybe you are using the GSNull plugin so switch it over to zzogl or other video plugin. (for mac)

btw Next time provide more info about your issue if you want help, since people usually ignore posts like this
(If you won't put effort into your issue then why should anyone else put effort into a response.)
I'm literally seeing nothing. I downloaded everything from the pcsx2mac.net website, all up to date, and it says it's running, but I get no interface.

Specs:

Mac OS X 10.6.8
2.53 GHz Intel Core i5
4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
pcsx2mac are pretty unstable and more or less unsupported, have you considered installing bootcamp & windows so you can use gsdx and have better compatibility and faster speed with pcsx2.
I'v been kind of afraid that Bootcamp would slow it down a chunk.