Itadaki Street Squares showing up Black
Using a mid-2011 MBA 13". Game runs fine except for the fact the board squares don't show up:

[Image: 4p0km.jpg]

[Note it is still playable by using the minimap in the bottom left].

These are my plugins:

[Image: 2ptdwft.png]

These are my graphics settings:

[Image: 2crr5o7.png]

Note: No logarphmic Z fixes the problem that everyone's face was missing. No alpha testing is on because I was hoping that the response in this topic might help:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dragon-Qu...-J-problem

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored links

(01-23-2012, 11:36 PM)sonicandfffan Wrote: Using a mid-2011 MBA 13". Game runs fine except for the fact the board squares don't show up:

[Image: 4p0km.jpg]

[Note it is still playable by using the minimap in the bottom left].

These are my plugins:

[Image: 2ptdwft.png]

These are my graphics settings:

[Image: 2crr5o7.png]

Note: No logarphmic Z fixes the problem that everyone's face was missing. No alpha testing is on because I was hoping that the response in this topic might help:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dragon-Qu...-J-problem

Any help would be much appreciated.
Try different combos of Bilinear, Anti Aliasing and Interlacing. Those can be the cause of many graphical errors.
And take a look at game fixes, look for the maker of your game or the game itself.
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
Ok I've tried the following:

I've cycled through all anti-aliasing, all interlacing and turned bilinear on and off but with no luck.

I've tried turning on all the game fixes and no luck there either.

:/
Have you tried the zzogl PG 0.1.0 graphics plugin? I know it fixed some graphical issues pertaining to the ff series.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
(01-24-2012, 02:16 PM)sonicandfffan Wrote: Ok I've tried the following:

I've cycled through all anti-aliasing, all interlacing and turned bilinear on and off but with no luck.

I've tried turning on all the game fixes and no luck there either.

:/
Non non non, you must try every combination of those setting, for example,
AA 16 + Interlace 1 + bilinear on might work 100% fine, but AA 8 + Interlace 1 + bilinear on might just be 100% black or AA 16 + Interlace 0 + bilinear on might also show nothing. There are very many combinations to try, so just go for it ^_^
(01-25-2012, 01:06 AM)flurgle Wrote: Have you tried the zzogl PG 0.1.0 graphics plugin? I know it fixed some graphical issues pertaining to the ff series.
Might be a good idea ^_^
I've tried every combination of anti-aliasing, interlacing and bilinear, and it has no effect on the squares at all (some combinations make the graphics look better, but the squares remain black).

I've tried the other plugin, and that has the same issue.

Searching google for screenshots of the game shows quite a few with a similar issue, so I think it's a pretty universal problem, but I've no idea how to fix it.
(01-26-2012, 02:28 PM)sonicandfffan Wrote: I've tried every combination of anti-aliasing, interlacing and bilinear, and it has no effect on the squares at all (some combinations make the graphics look better, but the squares remain black).

I've tried the other plugin, and that has the same issue.

Searching google for screenshots of the game shows quite a few with a similar issue, so I think it's a pretty universal problem, but I've no idea how to fix it.

I guess PCSX2 Mac is not ready for it yet then, sorry, I can't help you.