Item Selector for Xenosaga Series (U) - Cheat Generator
This content has been deleted.

Sponsored links

I am extremely annoyed at this post, why? Because the pnach you included is extremely incomplete. there are no codes or anything for any of the items past Revive DX, and there is no findable resource anywhere that tells you how the frack to continue the pnach coding, ive been searching for hours. and i am seriously getting a bit upset over this. it's like you made a few items and then was like "if you want more items than this, go screw yourself and have fun figuring it out" sorry if i seem a bit of a bish atm, but seriously, WHAT THE FRACK?
(01-01-2014, 12:03 AM)kaylakros Wrote: I am extremely annoyed at this post, why? Because the pnach you included is extremely incomplete. there are no codes or anything for any of the items past Revive DX, and there is no findable resource anywhere that tells you how the frack to continue the pnach coding, ive been searching for hours. and i am seriously getting a bit upset over this. it's like you made a few items and then was like "if you want more items than this, go screw yourself and have fun figuring it out" sorry if i seem a bit of a bish atm, but seriously, WHAT THE FRACK?

welcome to the forums.

Shall I suggest you to ask things politely instead of directly whining, please ?
You know, just like what people do when they are properly educated...
thanks .
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-01-2014, 12:03 AM)kaylakros Wrote: "if you want more items than this, go screw yourself and have fun figuring it out"

As the title of these tools "Item selector" says, the feature and the advantage of these tools are that can freely choose only items that you want.
These tools are not ordinary cheats like "Have all items".
Choose such ordinary cheats or these tools according to your needs.
well i dont know how i am supposed to do them, i mean like, revive dx for example is

patch=1,EE,00426554,extended,0000000B

what could i make anything that i blank? like, i have no idea what all these numbers etc even mean, i dont know if there is a certain way i have to do it or what. idk if there is a specific number code for a specific item or what, as ive said, i havnt been able to find any kind of resource or information on anything like this.
Basically no problem even if you don't know the meaning of the cheat "patch=1,EE,00426554,extended,0000000B".

You omitted the comment part " / Revive DX:11", but that's all. It means if you apply the cheat you'll get eleven of Revive DXs.

The point of your matter is probably "How to use the cheat", right?
If so, do the following steps.

1. Download PCSX2OTC (PCSX2OTC-141.zip).
2. Extract PCSX2OTC-141.zip.
3. Run pcsx2 and start the game (Xenosaga I).
4. Run extracted PCSX2OTC (PCSX2OTC.exe).
5. Paste the cheat "patch=1,EE,00426554,extended,0000000B / Revive DX:11" to PCSX2OTC.
6. Click Apply button of PCSX2OTC.
7. Open Items menu of the game. (If you already opened it, then close and reopen it.)
8. Eleven of Revive DXs will be added in your item list of the game.
(01-01-2014, 08:21 AM)tadatada Wrote: Basically no problem even if you don't know the meaning of the cheat "patch=1,EE,00426554,extended,0000000B".

You omitted the comment part " / Revive DX:11", but that's all. It means if you apply the cheat you'll get eleven of Revive DXs.

The point of your matter is probably "How to use the cheat", right?
If so, do the following steps.

1. Download PCSX2OTC (PCSX2OTC-141.zip).
2. Extract PCSX2OTC-141.zip.
3. Run pcsx2 and start the game (Xenosaga I).
4. Run extracted PCSX2OTC (PCSX2OTC.exe).
5. Paste the cheat "patch=1,EE,00426554,extended,0000000B / Revive DX:11" to PCSX2OTC.
6. Click Apply button of PCSX2OTC.
7. Open Items menu of the game. (If you already opened it, then close and reopen it.)
8. Eleven of Revive DXs will be added in your item list of the game.

that otc thing doesnt work on my comp, i have everything needed for it, and it never opens. i double click to run it, like you run anything in existance, and it NEVER opens. so i have to use that stupid pnach way that i can't even understand how to get it to work for different items.
(01-01-2014, 09:21 AM)kaylakros Wrote: that otc thing doesnt work on my comp, i have everything needed for it, and it never opens. i double click to run it, like you run anything in existance, and it NEVER opens.

What is your OS?
If your OS is Windows, did you install .Net Framework 4.0?
Also, if possible I would like to see the error. Could you upload the error image?

(01-01-2014, 09:21 AM)kaylakros Wrote: so i have to use that stupid pnach way that i can't even understand how to get it to work for different items.

Here is a bit long but a step by step guide.

The goal:

The first, get the item.
- 10 of Med Kit MAX

The second, get the items.
- 20 of Ether Pack MAX
- 30 of Revive DX

Presume that your game CRC is 6D1276AB in this guide.

1. Run pcsx2 and start the game (Xenosaga I).

2. Save a Savestate.

3. Copy 10 of Med Kit MAX cheat from Item sheet of "Item Selector for Xenosaga 1.xlsx".
patch=1,EE,00426546,extended,0000000A / Med Kit MAX:10

4. Save the cheat as 6D1276AB.pnach and put it on the Cheats subfolder.

5. Enable "Enable Cheats" menu of pcsx2.

6. Load the Savestate twice. (pcsx2 seems to not load cheats at the first time.)

7. The log will appear on the log screen of pcsx2.
Found Cheats file: '6D1276AB.pnach'
Loaded 1 Cheats from '6D1276AB.pnach'
Overall 1 Cheats loaded

8. Open Items menu of the game. (If you already opened it, then close and reopen it.)

9. 10 of Med Kit MAX will be added in your item list of the game.

10. Save the Savestate.

11. Copy 20 of Ether Pack MAX and 30 of Revive DX cheats from the Item sheet.
patch=1,EE,0042654E,extended,00000014 / Ether Pack MAX:20
patch=1,EE,00426554,extended,0000001E / Revive DX:30

12. Overwrite the cheats to the pnach file.

13. Load the Savestate twice. (The same reason earlier.)

14. The log will appear on the log screen of pcsx2.
Found Cheats file: '6D1276AB.pnach'
Loaded 2 Cheats from '6D1276AB.pnach'
Overall 2 Cheats loaded

15. Open Items menu of the game. (If you already opened it, then close and reopen it.)

16. 20 of Ether Pack MAX and 30 of Revive DX will be added in your item list of the game.

17. Save the Savestate.

18. Disable "Enable Cheats" menu of pcsx2.

(The effects of the cheats are still continuing.)

19. Load the Savestate twice. (For to completely disable the cheats.)

If you want to add other items, repeat these steps.
Also, if you use PCSX2OTC, most of these steps will be able to skip. That's why I created PCSX2OTC.
Windows 7, 64 bit, I have .Net Framework 4.0, and there is no "error" message, because i run the program, the mouse cursor turns into the usual spinning ring icon, but nothing else ever happens, nothing ever opens.
Thank you for your info, but unfortunately I have no idea about it.
I hope the guide will solve your problem.