Ivalice SE: Final fantasy XII Save Editor (IZJS version OUT NOW!)
Hi All

Like I promised the ideal way to get better saves for FFXII for Vista and Windows 7 users and this has been discussed already in this thread...and others similiar to thisTongue

Well I downloaded the MYMC application to import and export the memory card saves and went onto this site addy:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/459841-final...-xii/saves

I downloaed the file and presto it was already configured in Armax format then I imported it into the memory card again via MYMC and then loaded my game and had all the needed stuff then to cheat some more i used Cheat Engine which really livened it up again

Hope that helps you all

Laterz All

Sponsored links

any chance of a java version of this coming out or something? (that doesn't require old ocx files)
Sorry, I don't know java so it's not likely to happen!
ok, thanks for the reply
Hello,

I have read your guide and some things don't work for me... here is my config:

win xp sp3
PCSX2 0.9.7
FF12

game works fine.

so i launch MYMC: and open my "Mcd002.ps2" memory card.
the game i want to modify is on the 9th slot of that card.

this is what i see when the file is loaded:

[Image: sanstitred.jpg]

Notice the question marks ? well this is my first problem, i can't save the export under that name, so i rename it to :

"BISLPM-66750FF1209.psu"

I then open that with PS2 save builder. i get 3 entries:

BISLPM-66750FF1209 56,5 Kb
icon.sys 964 b
static.ico 32,8 Kb

So I "right-clic" on BISLPM-66750FF1209 and extract.

works good.

I then try to open the new extracted file with " IvaliceSE " but the "open" screen is blank, I can't see my file(s) ... i tried copying and pasting the name of the file in the "open" screen... it appears to work... IvaliceSE.exe opens my saved game ... after modifications, i save and it tells me that it indeed has succesfully saved it:

[Image: sanstitre1mj.jpg]

Back to savebuilder... i open the *.psu file again and this timme drag and drop the newly modified file into savebuilder, it works. savebuilder asks me if I want to remplace the file, I clic "yes" , and so i go to save...

i have the choice between these formats:
*.pws *.max *cbs *.npo *.sps *.md *.p2m *.xsp

no *.psu .... SO i tried *.pws and *.max since MYMC exports in MAX and that it is listed as a ARMAX format.

but when I try to import in mymc this is the error I get (wether in *.max or *.psw):

[Image: sanstitre2nse.jpg]

So, hmmm... please help ?!BlushNinjaTongue
(07-29-2010, 10:59 PM)Siluvatar Wrote: So, hmmm... please help ?!BlushNinjaTongue

This program does not edit FFXII International saves.

-edit-

Actually, it does. My mistake.
(07-29-2010, 11:51 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote:
(07-29-2010, 10:59 PM)Siluvatar Wrote: So, hmmm... please help ?!BlushNinjaTongue

This program does not edit FFXII International saves.

Actually, the guys problem is that he cant even extract the save, forget opening it in Ivalice SE. Read the first post again guy, its all step by step instructions.
(07-30-2010, 01:02 AM)Aten Wrote: Actually, the guys problem is that he cant even extract the save, forget opening it in Ivalice SE. Read the first post again guy, its all step by step instructions.

He needs to delete the old file before he can import the new one with mymc. It might help to pay attention to the error message mymc gives.

In any case, SLPM-66750 is FFXII International. I didn't think your program worked on those files.
It probably will, I just need to get my hands on one. Gamefaqs doesn't have any FFXII International saves for me to try.
(07-30-2010, 03:30 AM)Aten Wrote: It probably will, I just need to get my hands on one. Gamefaqs doesn't have any FFXII International saves for me to try.

ask and ye shall receive lol

but by the way, they're here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/939426-final...stem/saves

Attached Files
.zip   BISLPM-66750FF1200 FF12 01 001_37_10 (6CBC51BF).zip (Size: 18,24 KB / Downloads: 466)