Ivalice SE: Final fantasy XII Save Editor (IZJS version OUT NOW!)
Thumbs Up 
thanx for your answers !!!

so I have to try to delete the slots in mymc before importing? i'l tryu that!

as this is the only real error message I get....

well anyways, your app looks really nice, hope i can use it on this international version, it looks like it read it ok..

see you guys later.

Sponsored links

Okay!! so I tried to endeed delete the ninth slot before trying to save the modified file again into mymc, and... it works. i had tried to completely change the file name before but it looks like it has nothing to do with that.

anyway it works fine for me on "INT" version ^^BiggrinCoolBiggrin

keep up the good work and if you need anything about my version of the game, just mp me ^^
(07-30-2010, 09:11 AM)Saiki Wrote:
(07-30-2010, 03:30 AM)Aten Wrote: It probably will, I just need to get my hands on one. Gamefaqs doesn't have any FFXII International saves for me to try.

ask and ye shall receive lol

but by the way, they're here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/939426-final...stem/saves

Haha, man I didn't know International was referring to THIS. I thought it might be another version of the English FFXII xD

Well, in any case, IT WORKS! You can definitely use Ivalice to edit FFX IZJS saves. The licence grid options might not be as robust, since IZJS has like.... 12 grids compared to 1 in the normal game.

PS. To get Ivalice SE to read the IZJS saves, you have to rename them from BISLPM-66750FF1200 to BASLUS-20963FF1200, then change the name again once you're finished editing.
(07-31-2010, 02:41 AM)Aten Wrote: PS. To get Ivalice SE to read the IZJS saves, you have to rename them from BISLPM-66750FF1200 to BASLUS-20963FF1200, then change the name again once you're finished editing.

According to this, you don't.
(07-31-2010, 03:49 AM)fuzzymillipede Wrote:
(07-31-2010, 02:41 AM)Aten Wrote: PS. To get Ivalice SE to read the IZJS saves, you have to rename them from BISLPM-66750FF1200 to BASLUS-20963FF1200, then change the name again once you're finished editing.

According to this, you don't.

Ahhhh I see what you did thar! Pretty clever, took me a while to figure out lol
That was just the screenshot that Siluvatar posted on the previous page. This is what he says:
(07-29-2010, 10:59 PM)Siluvatar Wrote: I then try to open the new extracted file with " IvaliceSE " but the "open" screen is blank, I can't see my file(s) ... i tried copying and pasting the name of the file in the "open" screen... it appears to work... IvaliceSE.exe opens my saved game ... after modifications, i save and it tells me that it indeed has succesfully saved it:
FF12 IZJS is English voiced, Japanese text. but patches work quite well Smile
Alright guys! I updated the program so it can open virtually ANY FFXII version of saves. The link in the first post was updated.

EDIT:

Updated the program to R3. With fuzzymillipedes help, the file filter accepts ANY FFXII save files now, and you no longer have to click the drop down box for it!
shish moves fast when im gone. was just gonna say i got the r1 to work on win7 n such and used the whole rename process but ill try this r3 lol to see whats up.
Basically you don't have to rename any files with R3 Laugh