Jagged and crashed found in DMC3
Intel created 2 drivers.
A working, open source implementation for linux.
A not compliant, closed implementation for windows. Not compliant means they don't follow the gl specification (glsl actually). In others word, it works on any driver but Windows Intel driver. In short the driver is buggy Tongue2

Sponsored links

I don't believe there is an open source driver for windows that i know of, however you can make sure you are using the latest intel driver which supports OGL 4.3 at least. You can get that from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downloa...8-1-64-bit
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Coming from HERE,
I dont see this thread as SOLVED as this administrator claims, and is not fare to move a thread to a resolved status, when is clearlly not resolved. Open GL may be has issues with devil may cry 3 fixed, but the pause screen becomes laggy in OGL, and hardware dept takes so mutch resources, if the pause menu and GUI is broken on DX 11, there must be something to be done to fix this, this is not solved, and OGL is so unoptimized and laggy that i can't ascept using Open GL as a solution for problems in this and other games.

And excuse me for bring in this up, nut i had an opinion to share and closing the other thread was like shutting down the dor for me.
(10-20-2015, 04:43 PM)shimazakid Wrote: if the pause menu and GUI is broken on DX 11, there must be something to be done to fix this, this is not solved,

In that case, please create a new bug report exclusive for D3D11 with the current status of the renderer in comparison to the already fixed OpenGL renderer.

Quote:and is not fare to move a thread to a resolved status, when is clearlly not resolved.

you're wrong this was the issue :

Code:
There is no health bar on the upper left of screen, no weapon's icon on the lower right and lower left corner of the screen when I press L2/R2 to switch weapons. Stylish rank on the upper right of screen only shows the bar but not showing the words like : Dope, Crazy, Alright etc.
Tried both DirectX 9 and 11, they're all have the same issue.

The issue was moved to resolved since it was fixed on OpenGL and the user could use that as an alternative.

Quote:Open GL may be has issues with devil may cry 3 fixed, but the pause screen becomes laggy in OGL, and hardware dept takes so mutch resources,  and OGL is so unoptimized and laggy that i can't ascept using Open GL as a solution for problems in this and other games.

Accurate Rendering takes up resources , if you feel that it's not optimized well then feel free to make a new bug report regarding the impact in performance while using the new options for OpenGL (Hardware mode). the performance isn't taken into consideration since that wasn't mentioned explicitly on the bug report.

Quote:And excuse me for bring in this up, nut i had an opinion to share and closing the other thread was like shutting down the dor for me.

That wasn't my intention. I did my job since your bug report here was obviously a duplicate of the latter bug report. we do have the duplicate bug moderator tool for a reason you know. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction