Jak X - Does this help? - Some games got broken
OK so Transformers still doesn't work with the latest SVN?
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Okay it works again with 5265, tough I noticed that the emulator changes the mode from PAL to NTSC for some odd reason, even tough I'm using the PAL version, this is normal? The performance is still extremely poor too and there are some buggy lines on the screen (fixed with skipdraw).

(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to PAL.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 50,00 fps
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59,94 fps
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to PAL.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 50,00 fps
(UpdateVSyncRate) Mode Changed to NTSC.
(UpdateVSyncRate) FPS Limit Changed : 59,94 fps
(06-05-2012, 01:11 PM)Coornio Wrote: I do not see any difference at all with Jak X.

Those 3 TLB misses for Spyro: ETDF were there before as well.

If someone else says Crash Nitro Kart is broken in SVN, that's just the MTVU not working.

hey i noticed that when playing crash if its set to 2-3xnative there is a screen distortion yet setting a res like 1280x1280 fixes it
Hey bostman is there going to be some sort of fix for the protected files of jak x
(06-06-2012, 11:15 PM)EmucraZ Wrote: Hey bostman is there going to be some sort of fix for the protected files of jak x

I think that will be difficult, tough R&C games such as gladiator and the third have online features, probably the same as Jak X and they work.
(06-07-2012, 09:42 AM)RaTcHeT302 Wrote: I think that will be difficult, tough R&C games such as gladiator and the third have online features, probably the same as Jak X and they work.

Yes I did say that but Naughty Dog decided to have a protected file so hackers cant gain access to ps2 and inject some sort of virus or to protect its copyright
Has there been any headway on this game? (Jak X) When I run it I simply get a blank (black) screen. Using the latest 5620 (.exe says 5617) SVN build.

Cheers. Smile
(04-21-2013, 01:34 PM)Geta-Ve Wrote: Has there been any headway on this game? (Jak X) When I run it I simply get a blank (black) screen. Using the latest 5620 (.exe says 5617) SVN build.

Cheers. Smile

No there hasn't been any headway. Jak X Combat Racing uses some weird kernel hooking methods which don't work on the emulator, nobody has figured out how to fix that yet.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ah! No worries. I appreciate the response! I noticed earlier in the thread that this was the case, but figured I would ask again since it's been over 6 months since the last post.

Thank you! Smile