Jak X - Does this help? - Some games got broken
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SCES_532.86;1
(SYSTEM.CNF) Software version = 1.00
(SYSTEM.CNF) Disc region type = PAL
ELF (cdrom0:\SCES_532.86;1) Game CRC = 0xDF659E77, EntryPoint = 0x001001B4
(SYSTEM.CNF) Detected PS2 Disc = cdrom0:\SCES_532.86;1

GS is at 3 -6%, it used to sit at 0%
UI is sometimes 1 - 10%

The ELF thing never appeared to me, only the random green errors, is it actualy trying to start this time?

007 Agent Under fire
R5900) Re-executed ELF Entry point (ignored) [addr=0x01F00008]

Transformers Armada broke with the latest SVN 5256

Errors from Spyro Enter the Dragonfly
(EE pc:002C7D20) TLB Miss, addr=0x8 [load]
(EE pc:002C7E00) TLB Miss, addr=0x8 [load]
(EE pc:002C7E24) TLB Miss, addr=0x0 [load]

Sponsored links

but the problem is that the pcsx2 emu is trying to open a protected file probably because the game uses dev 9 i.e. online play but ive herd its something to do with kernel but i really hope this game becomes playable at some stage like 1.0.0 branch but it will require lots of research

and i get same issues with spyro just as it loads but nothin fixes it but its probably an ee error.Biggrin
Too bad, tought I haven't tried to run the game directly trough the ELF, I'll try today. What are other things wich I can test to maybe find some errors?
Bug 
Its not the elf file i tried that but its a protected file issue and pcsx2 tries to read it a couple of times but it gives up but i found out that on hacked ps2s with ps2 loader could not boot this game in other words its something tado with security cause i noticed its an online game hope devs fix it
(06-03-2012, 12:31 PM)EmucraZ Wrote: Its not the elf file i tried that but its a protected file issue and pcsx2 tries to read it a couple of times but it gives up but i found out that on hacked ps2s with ps2 loader could not boot this game in other words its something tado with security cause i noticed its an online game hope devs fix it

Okay, thanks makes it clear.
Please retest with the latest SVN, we need to know of any regressions. And if you can, also find the last revision they worked
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I do not see any difference at all with Jak X.

Those 3 TLB misses for Spyro: ETDF were there before as well.

If someone else says Crash Nitro Kart is broken in SVN, that's just the MTVU not working.
(06-05-2012, 12:57 PM)Bositman Wrote: Please retest with the latest SVN, we need to know of any regressions. And if you can, also find the last revision they worked

It never worked and that's the problem. I'll try the latest SVN.

EDIT: Doesn't work. As EmucraZ said it might be something with the security as the game has online features.
So uh the topic title "some games got broken" was pretty misleading Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-05-2012, 02:26 PM)Bositman Wrote: So uh the topic title "some games got broken" was pretty misleading Tongue

Yes as only one game got broken and it was Transformers Armada, my bad. Laugh

I'll test this one too. Still do you know anything about Jak X wich can be done?