Jak X Patched (NTSC and PAL)
(02-02-2014, 11:17 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: I've managed to get Jak X (PAL version) to boot.

You will need Full Boot if you want to hear any sounds (or read any subtitles) in the cutscenes or listen to any music.

The Game has some issues with saving. When manually saving your profile, you will get stuck on the saving screen (this includes when first saving your profile), requiring you to reset the emulator (as far as I can tell, it still saves correctly). Auto-saves don't have this issue.

This patch is relatively untested so there may issues with it.

If you have the PAL copy, you should use DF659E77.pnach
If you have the NTSC copy, you should use 3091E6FB.panch

Put the pnach file in the cheats folder and enable cheats (System>Enable cheats) in pcsx2 to activate the patch.
guys I just wanted to say I figured out that if you leave the file names like they are it won't show up in your patches folder , you have to add the game's name to the file name like so : 
.pnach   SCUS-97429_3091E6FB.pnach (Size: 221 bytes / Downloads: 59)

Sponsored links

(08-22-2023, 10:47 PM)AMINOTOR Wrote: guys I just wanted to say I figured out that if you leave the file names like they are it won't show up in your patches folder , you have to add the game's name to the file name like so : 

Hi Aminotor AFAIK the patch is no longer neccessary for Jak x to run on the latest build and the stable build so you should be fine without any of this
(09-26-2023, 12:04 AM)SyeThunder Wrote: Hi Aminotor AFAIK the patch is no longer neccessary for Jak x to run on the latest build and the stable build so you should be fine without any of this

As my last attempt patch is necessary for Jak x to run, might be it is changed lately!