Jak X Patched (NTSC and PAL)
(05-11-2014, 12:21 PM)shidou Wrote: Hi, can someone send me an instruction how to use the patch????? cuz I have no idean

Yea, I asked that same thing. Just add the .pnach file to where your cheats folder is located.

Referral: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Jak-X-Com...r-PS2-logo
~ Be different! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ~
[Image: 52075039]

Sponsored links

It occurs to me that I didn't actually put instruction in the first post, for some reason I thought I did. I've added instruction now
At least it's an easy process to explain
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
guys sorry how to hear sounds ?
(06-23-2014, 12:41 PM)stracchini Wrote: guys sorry how to hear sounds ?
Use Full Boot
Thank You. otherwise i figured it out 3 days later Tongue
Hello, i need some help here. First: how do i know if i have NTSC or PAL? And the second question: where is the cheats folder.

Thanks in advance Smile
(10-03-2014, 04:20 PM)Patchyx Wrote: Hello, i need some help here. First: how do i know if i have NTSC or PAL? And the second question: where is the cheats folder.

Thanks in advance Smile

The disc will have either PAL or NTSC written on it.

The cheats folder depends your settings, for me, the default was in PCSX2's install directory. If that doesn't work, it may be in Documents\PCSX2
(10-03-2014, 04:35 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: The disc will have either PAL or NTSC written on it.

The cheats folder depends your settings, for me, the default was in PCSX2's install directory. If that doesn't work, it may be in Documents\PCSX2

Thanks, but i dont have the disk, i have a iso. Can i play it this way?
(10-03-2014, 04:39 PM)Patchyx Wrote: Thanks, but i dont have the disk, i have a iso. Can i play it this way?

if you don't have the disc you can't legally use pcsx2
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]