Jak X black screen
I downloaded the patch and tried both of them separately cuz I don't know which vertison of the game I have, but I still get the damn black screen, any help here? i'm playing on surface pro 4

Sponsored links

Maybe try one of the recent PCSX2 git builds from here - there was an update about a week ago which added a boot fix for Jak X (PAL and NTSC).

I have the PAL version of Jak X and it starts correctly with the latest PCSX 2 build.

Make sure you use "full boot" when you start the game - if you use "fast boot" the cutscene audio and in-game music won't work.

EDIT: Unfortunately the game still freezes rather frequently - both in menus (particularly with embedded videos, e.g. exhibition set-up) and in gameplay
Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.4GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, 1866MHz @ 9-10-9-27 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo | Samsung S23A700D
Moving to support.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

thank you, Idk what's wrong with this game anyway, it was very fun on cosole that I had years ago

I have another question, how do I know If its pal version or not?
(04-02-2016, 12:56 AM)richterman Wrote: thank you, Idk what's wrong with this game anyway, it was very fun on cosole that I had years ago

I have another question, how do I know If its pal version or not?

it should be written on the gamebox, maybe on the DVD itself, soemtimes
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go