Jak X with this configuration?
(02-10-2018, 03:42 PM)~luigi22~ Wrote: Wow...its at least 200€
With 120€ i found the Radeon rx 560  on Amazon but unfortunately now its 180€..
Is there a better video card than the 1030 under 120€ compatible with my specs?
That depends on where you shop and when. You might have to wait for a discount to get something that is substantially better.

You probably want to avoid an AMD (Radeon) GPU, those don't run well with OpenGL on PCSX2. And you will probably need OpenGL to run Jak X with a hardware renderer.

Sponsored links

(02-10-2018, 03:59 PM)FlatOut Wrote: That depends on where you shop and when. You might have to wait for a discount to get something that is substantially better.

You probably want to avoid an AMD (Radeon) GPU, those don't run well with OpenGL on PCSX2. And you will probably need OpenGL to run Jak X with a hardware renderer.

Why not D11 or D9?
Requestion:
I should use OpenGL for Jak X?Or the others settings are ok?
And im watching at amd cpu (ryzen 5 1500x),is it good or bad like the amd’s gpu?
(02-12-2018, 04:34 PM)~luigi22~ Wrote: Requestion:
I should use OpenGL for Jak X?Or the others settings are ok?
And im watching at amd cpu (ryzen 5 1500x),is it good or bad like the amd’s gpu?
OpenGL is better. With Direct3D you should have some graphical issues.

The ryzen 5 1500x isn't bad, but PCSX2 relies more on single core performance, which isn't as good on AMD CPUs. So the i5-7400 you mentioned before would probably be better for PCSX2, but it would be worse for uses outside of PCSX2.
(02-12-2018, 04:47 PM)FlatOut Wrote: OpenGL is better. With Direct3D you should have some graphical issues.

The ryzen 5 1500x isn't bad, but PCSX2 relies more on single core performance, which isn't as good on AMD CPUs. So the i5-7400 you mentioned before would probably be better for PCSX2, but it would be worse for uses outside of PCSX2.

Definitively i5.
What about Rachet and Clank’s games?Are they problematic?
(02-12-2018, 06:15 PM)~luigi22~ Wrote: Definitively i5.
What about Rachet and Clank’s games?Are they problematic?

The R&C games require a powerful CPU yes. sometimes they can be unstable, but I think that is fixable with the EE Timing Fix gamefix.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-12-2018, 06:24 PM)refraction Wrote: The R&C games require a powerful CPU yes. sometimes they can be unstable, but I think that is fixable with the EE Timing Fix gamefix.

I think playing this games at original resolution will be okay,like said before.I hope to set resolution a bit higher and get good fps too
The resolution doesn't really make much different to speed I don't think, although it looks miles better in 2x or 3x native, it looks really pixelated at anything below that.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-12-2018, 06:41 PM)refraction Wrote: The resolution doesn't really make much different to speed I don't think, although it looks miles better in 2x or 3x native, it looks really pixelated at anything below that.

So i can set 2x or 3x and speed will not go down?
If the GPU is decent, then yes. The R&C games are still CPU dependent however.