Jak and Daxter have no eyes...
As odd as it sounds, when I burnt Jak I, II, and III using LCISO Creator, all characters are missing there eyes. They also have a gray shadow around them. Below is a screen shot from Jak I that shows what I'm talking about.

Do you think this is related to the software i used to burn it, or is it just something PCSX2 isn't reading properly?

Btw, I am using PCSX2 0.9.7.3113 Beta. Thank you for any help Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

its a gsdx problem and you cant do anything about it...
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
he should play "the lost frontier", no graphical glitches at all. and very good speed without using speedhacks, too.
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
(09-27-2010, 10:48 PM)Cyphox Wrote: he should play "the lost frontier", no graphical glitches at all. and very good speed without using speedhacks, too.

I would, but I never got it, mainly cause it wasn't made by Naughty Dog. I didn't like the demo i got of it for psp. Originals are classics, any company that takes over after that usually kills it. But if the price drops low enough, I might still pick up a copy. Thanks for the responses. I need to convert my java skills to C++ skills, then I'll be able to help with this project and try to fix small things like this Smile
My Specs: Alienware m15x (laptop) with... Intel i7 quad @ 1.86GHz (3.20GHz in Turbo), 1GB GDDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M, Win 7 Ultimate, 8GB of DDR3 Memory