Jak and Ratchet can be fixed?
So both this games have a Texture bugs, shadows bugs, and for me (well i have a strong notebook) going SLOW. So.. this problem's are very old. Did someone can fix it? Or me need just wait? Sorry for my bad english.

Sponsored links

using software mode, yes.
but you'll need to have a powerful machine.
and since your machine is seems to be struggling even in hardware mode, well.. I let you imagine...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-27-2013, 07:15 PM)jesalvein Wrote: using software mode, yes.
but you'll need to have a powerful machine.
and since your machine is seems to be struggling even in hardware mode, well.. I let you imagine...
Yeah.. In Software mode is 20 fps only.. But.. Someday.. Someone fix it? Cuz i wait this 2 year's.
2 things : :
- slowness isn't a bug, it's just that your pc isn't powerful enough to handle it
- actually, if it works in software mode, it means it HAS been fixed in pcsx2. Now, it's a plugin problem.

if you want things to go faster, feel free to bring your coding skills to the project page : http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/

Else, just keep playing it on your pS2 for the moment ...
(02-27-2013, 07:25 PM)jesalvein Wrote: 2 things : :
- slowness isn't a bug, it's just that your pc isn't powerful enough to handle it
- actually, if it works in software mode, it means it HAS been fixed in pcsx2. Now, it's a plugin problem.

if you want things to go faster, feel free to bring your coding skills to the project page : http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/

Else, just keep playing it on your pS2 for the moment ...

Well.. i don't have a PS2.. Shame.. I'l be wating. Thanks for reply!
Quote:Well.. i don't have a PS2.. Shame
Yes, shame.
closed & warned for piracy