I'm trying this game with the following settings:

Processor: Intel Core i7
RAM: 8GB
Graphics Card: nVidia GeForce 920M

Plugin settings:
[Image: 6sxn9i.png]

Result:

[Image: 2s10z2q.png]

Could you help me? I would like to use hardware acceleration (using sw works, but slowly).

Thank you.

Sponsored links

In the Plugin settings select OpenGL Hardware as the Renderer and enable Hardware Depth. Wink
for D3D9/D3D11 : Set Skipdraw hack to 1
Flatout's solution should work, if not, also set the blending unit accuracy to "basic" or "partial"
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-10-2016, 06:55 PM)FlatOut Wrote: In the Plugin settings select OpenGL Hardware as the Renderer and enable Hardware Depth. Wink

Thank you!!!! It works perfect!!!
(02-10-2016, 07:27 PM)refraction Wrote: Flatout's solution should work, if not, also set the blending unit accuracy to "basic" or "partial"

If it doesn't fix it, then I'll grab some GS dumps tonight.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Why wouldn't my solution work? I wasn't guessing, I tested it myself. Tongue2
(02-10-2016, 06:59 PM)ssakash Wrote: for D3D9/D3D11 : Set Skipdraw hack to 1

Sorry. I can't find that option. Could you guide me?

Thanks.

(02-10-2016, 07:27 PM)refraction Wrote: Flatout's solution should work, if not, also set the blending unit accuracy to "basic" or "partial"

Sorry. I can't find that option. Could you guide me?

Thanks.
(02-10-2016, 07:41 PM)LukeS Wrote: Sorry. I can't find that option. Could you guide me?

Thanks.
In the plugin settings enable HW hacks, then click configure hacks. You can change the skipdraw value from 0 to 1 in the menu that pops up.
(02-10-2016, 07:41 PM)LukeS Wrote: Sorry. I can't find that option. Could you guide me?

Thanks.

If it's fixed in OGL, then don't bother with what ssakash said.

@Flatout: I assumed you were only guessing. Honestly, I never tested the game in OGL.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]