Joystick problem
Hi, so what happens to me is that when I point the left joystick at a specific direction (southeast) it activates for some reason one of the action buttons, I believe it to be square since when i put on Jak and Daxter whenever i went southeast of the camera Jak attacked for no reason, and im also playing mortal kombat deadly illiance and it also attacks when i move the stick in that direction. Could someone help?

Sponsored links

Also, to the people that made PCSX2,thank you for giving me the option to insert the actual disk on the computer to be able to play my childhood memories once again without any downloads.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Go to Config > Controllers (PAD) > Plugin Settings > Pad 1 tab. Likely, the left stick is not only assigned to moving, but also to the square button.
(06-09-2016, 11:24 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Go to Config > Controllers (PAD) > Plugin Settings > Pad 1 tab. Likely, the left stick is not only assigned to moving, but also to the square button.

So should i press clear all, and thn manually set everything? because when i see all those settigs, it intimidates me and idk what to do with all that crammed into one tiny window.
(06-09-2016, 11:24 AM)FlatOut Wrote: Go to Config > Controllers (PAD) > Plugin Settings > Pad 1 tab. Likely, the left stick is not only assigned to moving, but also to the square button.
Thanks a lot, I did it manually and now it works fine, thank you.