Just a short thank you to the current SVN dev(s)
Hi.

It looks like there is some pressure that was taken out of the project since 1.0.0 came out?

I still want to say thank you to all the efforts you did and still do put into this project. My special thanks goes to gregory.hainaut. - He seems to be the only one contributing to the SVN these days when I believe the SVN bot?

Kind regards,

Bigfoot29

Sponsored links

Thanks. Don't worry others are still here. It just a matter to have enough free time to code Wink
(06-01-2013, 10:51 PM)bigfoot29 Wrote: Hi.

It looks like there is some pressure that was taken out of the project since 1.0.0 came out?

I still want to say thank you to all the efforts you did and still do put into this project. My special thanks goes to gregory.hainaut. - He seems to be the only one contributing to the SVN these days when I believe the SVN bot?

Kind regards,

Bigfoot29

+2
We're around, yea Tongue2
We have things planned but as gregory said, everyone else is too busy right now.
Things will pick up again once people are on vacation / semester breaks.
For now enjoy the idea that his work is an important step for portability
(and Windows independence).
(06-03-2013, 12:14 PM)rama Wrote: We're around, yea Tongue2
We have things planned but as gregory said, everyone else is too busy right now.
Things will pick up again once people are on vacation / semester breaks.
For now enjoy the idea that his work is an important step for portability
(and Windows independence).

sounds good....
I am not here to critisize the current situation. I just wanted to point out who is doing a lot of changes in the recent past. I am looking forward because I am using Linux often. PCSX2 got significant better the past years. It can be compared in usability and and speed/quality. Which was worse in the past (no offense).

Kind regards, Bigfoot29