Just a tidbit I noticed when playing with PCSX2 settings ingame
Seems everytime that I exit my game with ESC to change something within PCSX2 (not plugins though) to either speed up certain places, or slow other down, my analog seemes to keep quitting on me and requires me to hit my analog button, does this happen to everyone, and what could be the cause?

Sponsored links

(03-18-2009, 09:07 PM)Saiki Wrote: Seems everytime that I exit my game with ESC to change something within PCSX2 (not plugins though) to either speed up certain places, or slow other down, my analog seemes to keep quitting on me and requires me to hit my analog button, does this happen to everyone, and what could be the cause?

I think this was fixed recently on LilyPad but yea I always had this problem but my analong isn't turning off but swithing to digital mode since I'm using my gamepad software to swith the analog to D-Pad and to fix that problem I just move the analog stick on any direction(I don't have analog on/off button on my pad)

Didn't check it on the newest LilyPad
(03-18-2009, 09:15 PM)vsub Wrote:
(03-18-2009, 09:07 PM)Saiki Wrote: Seems everytime that I exit my game with ESC to change something within PCSX2 (not plugins though) to either speed up certain places, or slow other down, my analog seemes to keep quitting on me and requires me to hit my analog button, does this happen to everyone, and what could be the cause?

I think this was fixed recently on LilyPad but yea I always had this problem but my analong isn't turning off but swithing to digital mode since I'm using my gamepad software to swith the analog to D-Pad and to fix that problem I just move the analog stick on any direction(I don't have analog on/off button on my pad)

Didn't check it on the newest LilyPad

I use SSXPAD, that seems to work the best with my pad, and mine doesn't have a button for switching either, so I use "M" to do that on my keyboard.
Saiki Wrote:I use SSXPAD, that seems to work the best with my pad, and mine doesn't have a button for switching either, so I use "M" to do that on my keyboard.

I recently started using LilyPad,before I always used SSSPSX and I had this problem,even sometimes without configurating anything just starting pcsx2 and my direction controls are switched form D-Pad to Analog stick.

I had this problem on LilyPad 0.9.4 but not now.
I'm talking about the analog not working, not them switching.
(03-18-2009, 09:33 PM)Saiki Wrote: I'm talking about the analog not working, not them switching.

Here they are working that way because I swith them,if I don't I'll get the same problem as you.When they are switched and then I esc=>go back my D-Pad is now working and I have to move the analog stick to make the D-Pad work(the analong isn't working too,the analog stick just work as "wake up")

I'm not 100% sure but I think I've encounter that problem somewhere else too,not only on pcsx2 but I can't remember where(maybe ePSXe or some PC game).
I have a "mode" button on my pad, it's designed for switching D-pad and the sticks (I use this for Bloody Roar and Tekken) but I'm not talkign about that.
(03-18-2009, 09:50 PM)Saiki Wrote: I have a "mode" button on my pad, it's designed for switching D-pad and the sticks (I use this for Bloody Roar and Tekken) but I'm not talkign about that.

I know what are yoy talking about...when I stwith my left stick to my D-Pad,when the analog stop working(same as you)it actually the D-Pad stop working since the D-Pad is my analog stick.I'm just sayng how I fix the problem and after I swith to LilyPad(I think it was from 0.9.9 to the newest)I've never encounter that problem again.