Just can't manage to make it work
The new plugins are not compatible with leopard version as they are built against snow leopard package libraries

Sponsored links

I managed to make the SL version start correctly. After loading the BIOS folder I try to install the plugins, but again nothing happens. After selecting pcsx2 (with the app open) the plugin installer vanishes without installing anything. T.T
It should just vanish, there's no success message
I take your point, what I mean is that after vanishing it leaves no traces on the app (no new plugin installed!)
(08-03-2011, 10:27 PM)Jack Harris Jr Wrote: I managed to make the SL version start correctly. After loading the BIOS folder I try to install the plugins, but again nothing happens. After selecting pcsx2 (with the app open) the plugin installer vanishes without installing anything. T.T

I am confused.. can you get pcsx2 to run now and are just trying to get the latest plugins? If you uploaded a screenshot of you pcsx2 configuration page (the one that shows all the plugins and the configure option on one menu) we could tell you if you have the latest plugins for version 9.6
2010 15" macbook pro 2.4 GHz intel i5, NVIDIA 256 mb, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3-
[Image: flcl-1.png]
I know that I don't have the latest plugins, this is why I'm trying to install them. The problem is that after the installation process nothing changes in the app, and the new plugins aren't installed. As a result I can't run ISOs.
you have to manually move the plugin files into the PCSX2 folders, or contents as it were. there's no auto-run or auto-install when it comes to that. delete all files related to PCSX2 (minus those you wish to keep, aka save files), re-download snow leopard package, and whichever extraneous plugins you need, like Zzogl 0.1.0 etc. and move them manually into the sub-folders.
(08-07-2011, 11:00 PM)Qwell Wrote: you have to manually move the plugin files into the PCSX2 folders, or contents as it were. there's no auto-run or auto-install when it comes to that.

Actually, the plugin packages ARE supposed to install automatically, but if they don't, I think you can manually install them, I never have myself.

Like Qwell said, delete your old pcsx2 and redownload it, and THEN if the plugins don't install automatically, move the plugin file manually into the plugins folder and see if that works. I have ran into random problems before, where the only solution is to delete pcsx2 and start again with a fresh install of the program.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
Hey guys, so I have installed PCSX2, the CG thing and xquartz.
I can get the program to run and configure it but when i go to load an iso i get this error.
its happened with every game ive tried and i dont know what I am doing wrong.
I have the latest macbook pro 13 inch with snow leapard.
Heres the console error in x bash:
ZZogl: Depth 24
ZZogl: you have Direct Rendering!
ZZogl: Using multitexturing
ZZogl: Maximun texture size is 8192 for Tex_2d and 8192 for Tex_NV
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
ZZogl: Fill bilinear blocks failed!
ZZogl: Creating effects
ZZogl: Creating extra effects
ZZogl: using full shaders
ZZogl: initialization successful
Plugins opened successfully.
loadElfCRC: cdrom0:\SLES_553.52;1
loadElfFile: 6153628 bytes
loadElfFile: cdrom0:\SLES_553.52;1; CRC = 68ADC62A
XML Loader returned an error. Trying to load a pnach...
No patch found.Resuming execution without a patch (this is NOT an error).
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
Issuing EE/iR5900-32 Recompiler Reset [mem/structure cleanup]
vtlb/mmap: Block Tracking reset...
iR3000A Resetting recompiler memory and structures
* PCSX2 *: ExecuteBios
Offset 0xea000000 invalid. Legit SIGSEGV. Aborting.
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 27786 Bus error ./pcsx

Help please!
okay so i finally got it to work, but when i load a game, it starts off well then within a few seconds the fps slows down and the game freezes on a black screen. not sure how to fix it.. any suggestions?patches etc?
not only does it freeze my game but it freezes my whole desktop and everything slows down and it takes me like 4 mins just to close pcsx2.