Just curious.
FID is the multiplier for the selected P-State of the processor,
and is essentially how you will overclock.

I believe the base, or reference, clock for the Llano processors is 100Mhz.
So, you take that times the FID you set, and that'll be the target clockrate.

Just be sure to watch temps and stress test for stability,
since you don't want your PC to crash and/or burn when you're using it OC'd.
And I just wanna say again; be extra careful when and if you start upping the Vcore.

BTW - Here's another link I've found for you.
This one's much more of a "guide" than the previous. Smile

http://keeppcquiet.blogspot.com/2011/10/...0stat.html

Sponsored links

well as an update, i can run 2.3 idling around 46 or 47, at max stress around 66. FFX plays PERFECT now, so thanks a ton guys. i've now oc'd a comp, and i actually feel pretty comfortable with the settings, stock heat being 2 degrees cooler on idle and max stress temp is only 66. when actually playin i fluctuate between 48-54 so lemme know what yall think.
Biggrin
Congrats, my friend.

Sounds like your temps stay pretty good.
If that 66c is from IBT or prime,
then it certainly shouldn't even be that hot when gaming.

What are your current Speedhack settings? (at that 48-54fps)
the 48-54 is my temp, when running LoL and my FFX at the same time, preset balanced thought. i stay a steady 49-51 fps; plays absolutely perfect. I couldnt ask for more. the 66 was IBT Laugh
Oh, pffft! Laugh

My bad.
I'm runnin' with the "up late" excuse. lol
haha. well thanks again man. +1 for you on that one, i think i've finally found some forums i feel like lurkin in again. But headed to bed, appreciate the help today/tonight.
(03-08-2012, 08:29 AM)UglyTrebor Wrote: the 48-54 is my temp, when running LoL and my FFX at the same time, preset balanced thought. i stay a steady 49-51 fps; plays absolutely perfect. I couldnt ask for more. the 66 was IBT Laugh
If you haven't tried any of the speed hacks yet, now that your OC'd, get one of the SVNs and activate the MTVU hack, it'll use another core/thread with PCSX2 to potentially speed things up, if you already doing this, or if your version of FF-X is a PAL version, apologies for bringing it up+^_^+

Signature purposefully left blank.
it is a pal. it runs just as it would on the ps2 itself. greatly appreciate the thought though Laugh