Just picked up Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia any settings I should privy to?
I was able to find this game at a local retro shop for $50 and it was in amazing condition still had the artbook and everything with absolutely no visible wear on the case anywhere was floored and bought it.

I know the wiki exists but in most cases it's grossly outdated and many "fixes" don't actually work. System specs are below this post. Although I may try to run this on my surface pro 3 since it's one of the easier games to run.

I'm try to make sure to stay on the latest git version and I've noticed a lot of changes since the last time I've booted up PCSX2. I've set round sprite and sprite to full to get rid of the lines. The game upscales abnormally well for what seems to be pixel art I'm guessing the art resolution was considerably higher than what they were actually rendering it at.

[Image: gsdx_20151031084006opoge.png]

Sponsored links

Really no special settings are needed. Just play in native. Upscaling brings no benefit and causes glitches.

Also it is the easiest game I know of to emulate in PCSX2.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Awesome thanks.

Unrelated is that character in your sig from this game?
She's from the third game in the series.
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(10-31-2015, 09:04 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: She's from the third game in the series.

Is that the PS3 Tonelico game?

I actually picked this up because I fell in love with Ar No Surge on the Vita and needed to experience more of the universe.
Yeah it's the PS3 one Ar tonelico Qoga.

Objectively it's the worst in the series, but subjectively I like the characters in it a lot.
(10-31-2015, 09:47 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Yeah it's the PS3 one Ar tonelico Qoga.

Objectively it's the worst in the series, but subjectively I like the characters in it a lot.

From what I've read sounds like the games got progressively more perverse (just an observation) with that one actually featuring a battle system where characters shed clothes as their attacks get stronger. Although worst in a series doesn't mean it's a bad game if the series itself is good.

Ar No Surge really didn't have much of any of that though.
(10-31-2015, 08:29 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Also it is the easiest game I know of to emulate in PCSX2.

Yes,I almost clear it at full speed almost all of the time(the exceptions are when you shot a giant ball of energy the speed goes down during the explosion and in the world map)on P4 2.8Ghz,6600GT,1GB ram