KH1 sound/voice problems
Yea i tried searching on this forum, ngemu, and google to get answers for this but couldn't find anything.

Anyway, when voices play in KH, they sometimes end up being squeeky/scratchy/screechy, w/e. Other than voices, sound effects sometimes end up like that too, usually when i use thunder (lightning?).

im using spu2ghz PG 1.9.0...i figure thats all u need to no about plugins

so, any setting or different sound plugins i could use to get sound right?[img]

[Image: spu2bm2.th.png]
Intel C2D [email protected] | 2GB DDR2@800Mhz | NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX 512MB | Asus P5N-D nForce 750i SLI Chipset | XP Pro SP3 | SuperPI 1.5-1m in 15.5s
Intel C2D [email protected] | 2GB DDR2@665MHz | 2xSLI NVIDIA GeForceGo 7950GTX 512MB | XP Pro SP3 | Alienware Laptop | SuperPI 1.5-1m in 23s

Sponsored links

In Interpolation,use 0 - Nearest.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok, ill try it, thanks for quick reply =D

**I tried changing the interpolation and it didnt seem to make a difference. I forgot to mention that im using PG svn 681 -.- if this problem is fixed on different version, i dont wanna go back cus i just wanna stick with fixed mem cards =X

I think a better way to describe the sound problem would be to say that its 'crackling.'

after taking off all the speed hacks the sound sounded splendidly super (i had both x2 syncs and wait sync on, 1.5 sync didnt help either). I did this with interpolation on recommended setting btw.

uh...so that helped, but id like it if someone knew how to fix it w/out having to get rid of the sometimes fps necessary speed hacks D:
Intel C2D [email protected] | 2GB DDR2@800Mhz | NVIDIA GeForce 9800GTX 512MB | Asus P5N-D nForce 750i SLI Chipset | XP Pro SP3 | SuperPI 1.5-1m in 15.5s
Intel C2D [email protected] | 2GB DDR2@665MHz | 2xSLI NVIDIA GeForceGo 7950GTX 512MB | XP Pro SP3 | Alienware Laptop | SuperPI 1.5-1m in 23s
Actually it is a problem I had as well i suggest using the Zero plugin. That's how i resolved it.
Hm.
Make sure you don't have Sync Hack x2/x3 enabled. That tends to give lots of problems when it comes to voices and the like.
Other than that, got no idea(also, first post in these forums. Hey all).
(02-05-2009, 06:17 PM)DarkChaos Wrote: Actually it is a problem I had as well i suggest using the Zero plugin. That's how i resolved it.

that's a workaround ^^ not solving
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
Hmm if it wasn't interpolation,it must have been volume boost...or maybe it's completely broken in SPU2Ghz don't recall correctly.But indeed ZeroSPU2 should work fine with it
[Image: newsig.jpg]