KH2:FM Graphical glitch
Heya, I tried PCSX2 for the first time today because my PS2 had broke. So I ripped my KH2 FM DVD to an .iso and then I followed the guide on the forum on how to configure PCSX2 and when I booted up the game it worked perfectly well (60 fps)

Except for one issue, there are some lines all around the text in the game!
I've tried disabling and enabling most settings, the only thing that KINDA fixed it was setting to native resolution but there were still some glitches, (just less)

I am using the latest SVN version!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

That's pretty minor, don't think you can do anything else than use native...and disable texture filtering
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(02-25-2012, 11:01 PM)Bositman Wrote: That's pretty minor, don't think you can do anything else than use native...and disable texture filtering

I already tried both of those, it's still there.

its not something you will get rid of.
(02-26-2012, 04:18 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: its not something you will get rid of.

Well, I've actually seen a lot of people playing the game without having that "glitch" on youtube.
I'm pretty sure that's because of the English patch. It happens to me too. Check my youtube channel (in sig) all the vids so far are boss fights for KH2: FM. It does the same thing for me.
MyAnimeList: http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/tyestor
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/tyestor
Current PCSX2 version: v1.7.2460-windows-64bit-SSE4

The plural of anime is anime.
Software mode should certainly get rid of the issue. But are you sure that native in HW doesn't fix it?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Part of the issue is that you are not using native and the other part is the English patch causes the problems in native becuase of the way its been patched nothing you can do to fix it besides removing the english patch but yeah that would make it harder to play for those of us that only speak and read english. I have the same issue but I just dont let it bug me at all.
Some scaling options might work better than others, especially try x2 scaling.
That said, if software mode doesn't fix it, the bug is in the game (from that patch then).
I've tried my Kingdom Hearts 2 game which is original european copy (no patch) and it also has this issue.