Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KH2 full speed Geforce 6150 se
Is their any way to get Kingdom Hearts II to run at 60 FPS (or close to that) on Geforce 6150 SE graphics chip? I know it sucks, but I want to know if there;s a way to make it run better.

Sponsored links

check "native" in gsdx options.
but depending on your CPU, it could be better to run in SW mode
What is your CPU ?
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
Try the speedhacks?
Speedhacks won't help a weak GPU out. Like jesalvein said, low resolution. You may even want to consider setting it below native.

I don't think 60fps in-game will be possible. At least, not consistantly. Really depends on your CPU...
I lowered the res and put on speedhacks. I can get 25-35 Fps right now.

My CPU is a AMD Athlon Dual-Core 4850e 2.51 Ghz.

In Kingdom Hearts 1, I was able to hit 60 FPS occasionally, but mostly around 40-45.
Well, your CPU isn't unbelievably slow, but it is slower due to it's old architecture. Using Software mode might not actually be better.

KH1 is less GPU demanding than KH2, I believe. Considering you're running on one of the worst possible GPUs for PCSX2, I'd say your doing pretty good. Smile
I guess the speed depends on how many objects the game has to render. In the Station of Calling, I was consistently hitting 60 FPS. But in Twilight town, it got the 25-35 I mentioned above.
6150SE is really bad for pcsx2; you won't get better than 30fps most likely.

I used to have a geforce 6200 pci card 3 years ago when i got into pcsx2, and the only game i could run fullspeed were the disgaea games.
try enabling frameskip in the GS panel.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code