KH2 has no sound and crashes randomly
I have a couple problems with my pcsx2. first when i startup kingdom hearts 2 final mix i have absolutely no sound. next my game crashes randomly after i load up my save. those are the two main problems i dont know if the sound and crashing is linked together but it would be helpful to find out. (computer specs and crash log are in attachments also my plugins). and the last minor problem is that on pcsx2 when i go to the plugins and go back to the main panel it wont let me startup my game. i have to exit out and then i can play on it as long as i dont go to plugins first. (i start it with fast boot/ im running on 0.9.7) Thanks and let me know if you found anything Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(02-10-2013, 12:10 AM)derpyjrs Wrote: I have a couple problems with my pcsx2. first when i startup kingdom hearts 2 final mix i have absolutely no sound. next my game crashes randomly after i load up my save. those are the two main problems i dont know if the sound and crashing is linked together but it would be helpful to find out. (computer specs and crash log are in attachments also my plugins). and the last minor problem is that on pcsx2 when i go to the plugins and go back to the main panel it wont let me startup my game. i have to exit out and then i can play on it as long as i dont go to plugins first. (i start it with fast boot/ im running on 0.9.7) Thanks and let me know if you found anything Smile
Okay i figured out my problems with the sound and bios but now my game just crashes after i load up my save in kh2. PLEASE HELP