KH2 lag and echoing/robotic sound issues
i would like to ask for help regarding this issue Blush i hope someone can provide a plugin or a setting for me to fix my issue

the game lags (cant be avoided cause my pc isnt that good) but the sounds echoes and sounds like a robot xD i tried fixing it, looking it up in youtube but still a failure Closedeyes

here are my laptop's spec (not that good) Ninja

CQ57 Notebook PC
Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
Processor: AMD E-300 APU with Rdeon™ HD Graphics 1.30 GHz
RAM: 2.00 GB
64-bit OS
Directx11
AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics

here's a screenie of my game (fps runs up to 60fps)
[Image: kh2dd_zpsf6780dfc.png]

i hope you can help me Tongue

Sponsored links

Set audio to asynch instead of timestrech and that will help out.
(12-30-2012, 10:27 PM)Topken Wrote: Set audio to asynch instead of timestrech and that will help out.

thanks Smile worked like a charm now my problem is how to smoothen the gameplay xD

with that settings of my comp what settings should i configure to at least lessen the lag?
Even with the harshest speed hacks you wont see very good speeds with those specs. Your pc is just to weak for decent speed in this game.
ah well i cant blame it lol xD guess KH isnt appropriate for me to play lol
so umm what games do you think will run good in my specs?

i tried disgaea it did run smoothly but im not into those games xD
Try Final Fantasy X see if that one runs well for you. Other then that you will be stuck playing 2D games.
(01-01-2013, 09:34 PM)Topken Wrote: Try Final Fantasy X see if that one runs well for you. Other then that you will be stuck playing 2D games.

lol FF-X isnt it a bit more graphical than Kingdom Hearts 2? it will lag surely xD

i hate it im stuck at 2D games (i hope not Tongue)

managed to run a lil bit smoothly of Ar tonelico 2 (same graphics as Atelier series xD)

tried naruto ultimate ninja 5 and lags like kh2 xD

any games that would run? xD or good 2d games xD if i dont have a choice haha
Nothing to do with graphics all about the game enegines used and how optimized the emulator is for each engine. In this case FFX is one of the lightest demanding games for PCSX2 and even works well with full speedhacks enabled. The reason is that PCSX2 has been very highly optimized for playing FFX and people with intel p4s get playable speeds. Not saying that they run full speed but that the game is playable for them with the speeds they get. Graphics have nothing to do with how heavy or light the game is on PCSX2
oh ok ill try to dl and post the results Smile reason i tried kh2 was cause i played bully which run smoothly in my pc (which is bully is for pc that's why it run smoothly xD)