KH2 on PCSX2 is ridiculously slow!
Maybe if you change it from the .ini but the ability to configure less than 512x512 from the GSdx window wasn't added until like r2400 or something, before that it would just crash and revert to 512x512.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64

Sponsored links

true.. but that resolution itself shouldn't crash pcsx2. and the gsdx GUI just reset it to 512x512, it wouldn't let you input lower
It would if you write it manually and launch a game... are you just guessing now? Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
no, I used it myself, have a look at my thread of settings. I've done it myself before, it always just reverted on me
Same problem myself both with kh1 and kh2 the intros are very slow and laggy especially the starter areas. if you view someone that has a npc model and is often around you (other then donald and goofy) the game may stuffer or lag example of the weirdness the guys doing nothing but standing around traverse town

the intro parts of both games from destiny islands to traverse town and until you get to sora in kh2 and some parts of the tower where yen cid is will be very slow and laggy after that 99% of lag should be gone ensure that you have set speed hacks pretty high on the slider and that your using 0.9.7 kingdomhearts 1 and 2 should not crash under these conditions.