KH2FM+ Gummi ship malfunction!
This is my current setup:
Startup screen
Plugins
CPU Config

This is a pic of How the game plays when on world and in combat and whatnot:
In-game

Notice that I have the max FPS set at 62. It can go higher (I've played at a solid 80fps, but that defeated the purpose), but the issue here is the error I get when I play on a Gummi lvl:

Error pic

It usually takes more than one of those errors, but I Had a lot of windows open when I took the pic. Regardless, It inevitably freezes and shuts down on every gummi level when I use the Zerogs graphics plugin.

However, I can get through them with the gsdx plugins:

Gsdx Plugins
Gsdx Gameplay

As you can see, While the game plays, it suffers both a massive slowdown and the screen flickers almost intolerably.

Long Story short, I would just like to know if there was a way to alleviate this annoyance, like by allocating memory to the game or something (I don't know...) or if I'm just stuck with it.
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor P8600 at 2.4GHz
3MB L2 Cache
1066MHz Front Side Bus
4GB DDR3 1067MHz SDRAM
500GB 5400RPM SATA HD
256MB NVIDIA GeForce NB9M-GE
Vista Home Premium (64-bit)

Sponsored links

In GSdx make sure you're using a (Hardware) renderer, try also checking the "native" checkbox.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Well, never try KH2FM+, but in ordinary KH2 picture is normal with ZZogl (and AA0x and 2x). ZeroGS is outdated, and unsupported.
(09-17-2009, 04:36 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: In GSdx make sure you're using a (Hardware) renderer, try also checking the "native" checkbox.

It's funny, but Last night, while I was posting, I read the same thing you just told about a completely different error and it worked wonderfully. Thank you.

Gummi LVL with new settings

Simply by activating the Native Config., The game went from staggering at 99% CPU to Near Flawlessness at 16-38% In Game.
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor P8600 at 2.4GHz
3MB L2 Cache
1066MHz Front Side Bus
4GB DDR3 1067MHz SDRAM
500GB 5400RPM SATA HD
256MB NVIDIA GeForce NB9M-GE
Vista Home Premium (64-bit)