KH2FM+ Progressive scan possible?
I'm using the 60fps hack...and I was wondering if it's possible to force the game to display in progressive mode too?

Sponsored links

I'll try and make a hack as i know how to make some. However from my notice it doesn't do anything, it doesn't really matter as the game needs no deinterlacing. So forcing the progressive flag doesn't really do anything (as i've tried with FFX Int) games that do require deinterlacing, Still seem to need it when i enable the progressive flag.

Asmodean was the creator of the hack used. So he may know more as to why it doesn't seem to do anything.
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
(04-27-2014, 07:43 PM)hellbringer616 Wrote: I'll try and make a hack as i know how to make some. However from my notice it doesn't do anything, it doesn't really matter as the game needs no deinterlacing. So forcing the progressive flag doesn't really do anything (as i've tried with FFX Int) games that do require deinterlacing, Still seem to need it when i enable the progressive flag.

Asmodean was the creator of the hack used. So he may know more as to why it doesn't seem to do anything.

But the interlacing IS indeed there. I wonder if should just turn deinterlacing from auto to none then...