KH2FM+ .pnach Issues
Question 
So, I've been enjoying the Crazycatz00 English translation of KH2FM+. Solid work. Recently, I saw a YouTuber upload a video titled something along the lines of, "Can you beat KH2 with only Valor Form?" 
The premise being that, with a custom .pnach file setup, he was able to remain in Valor Form throughout the entire game. I thought it seemed like fun, so I followed the link in the description and copied the codes from there to a .pnach named after my game's CRC. It says the cheats are loaded, but they don't seem to be working. Could anyone suggest a fix, or at least tell me what the issue is? I think I may be using a different translation than the YouTuber in question, which may mean these cheats are incompatible with mine.
Here's a link to the website where the cheats are hosted, they're far too long to copy + paste here directly. 
My CRC is FAF99301, if it helps any.

Sponsored links

They work fine here but I used xeeynamo translation patch...around 10 years ago
I kind of had a hunch that might be the case. I'll give it a shot with the Xeeynamo translation and see if it helps.
(09-12-2021, 12:49 AM)vsub Wrote: They work fine here but I used xeeynamo translation patch...around 10 years ago

Thank you so much--switching over to Xeeynamo's translation fixed it and the .pnach is now working brilliantly. You're a life saver.