Katamari Damacy ISO file memory card error PLEASE HELP
HELP ME
I just started using "pcsx2" 1.0.0 and i tried to run Katamari Damacy, on the startup, I saw a message that says "No Katamari Damacy data found on Memory Card (PS2) in MEMORY CARD slot 1." "Start game anyway?"

So, naturally i chose yes...

A message flashes for a second before returning to the same message again shown above...

After many times of clicking yes and reading in the 1.4 seconds that the message is up, I cyphered this out:

Accessing Memory Card (ps2)
in MEMORY CARD slot 1.
Do not remove the Memory Card
(ps2) or reset/switch off the console.

I have no idea what to do, what settings to change an I am completely new to the pcx2 interface.

Sponsored links

try saying no. what happens?
No has the exact same outcome
Solution: VU0 / VU1 Advanced Recompiler Round Mode to Positive.
Are you playing a japanese version and pressing X instead of O? Or playing the US/EU version and pressing O instead of X?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Rainbow 
(07-05-2013, 03:52 AM)Preet Wrote: Solution: VU0 / VU1 Advanced Recompiler Round Mode to Positive.

Just set it to Positive. No effect.
(07-05-2013, 04:20 PM)refraction Wrote: Are you playing a japanese version and pressing X instead of O? Or playing the US/EU version and pressing O instead of X?

Probably this. More likely the Japanese version and hitting x instead of o.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
(07-07-2013, 06:25 AM)Dante3hs Wrote: Probably this. More likely the Japanese version and hitting x instead of o.

maybe not. Us Version of MGS 2/3 uses O and not X as well. It could just be coded that way