Keep asking for update Directx libraries
and where have you put/copied that file?
Try to copy it into the root directory of pcsx2. (Where you can find pcsx2.exe).

Sponsored links

Umm... Still didn't work too.

@willkuer:
I installed PCSX2 at Program Files(x84) directory, and I had copy and paste the said DLL, but still didn't work.
care to install it outside program files ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(02-25-2015, 10:35 AM)ssakash Wrote: @Brock
please stop mucking up this thread with unnecessary questions and,ask everything using the PM system.

There's no need to be impolite. Do you want me to count how many of your posts don't contribute anything useful?
(02-25-2015, 01:09 PM)avih Wrote: There's no need to be impolite. Do you want me to count how many of your posts don't contribute anything useful?
he asked a personal question to myself which doesn't contribute to the thread. that's why, I asked him to continue the discussion through PM. I even mentioned "please", how much more polite do you think I should have been. even your post has been not useful for this thread. so, It would be great if you could stop arguing with me on the thread, discuss anything personal using the PM system.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-25-2015, 01:25 PM)ssakash Wrote: he asked a personal question to myself which doesn't contribute to the thread. that's why, I asked him to continue the discussion through PM. I even mentioned "please", how much more polite do you think I should have been. even your post has been not useful for this thread. so, It would be great if you could stop arguing with me on the thread, discuss anything personal using the PM system.

Just don't tell others what to do. You don't own the thread or the forum. Let the discussion progress naturally.

And you could do worse than double checking before each of your post how much useful it is.
(02-25-2015, 01:27 PM)avih Wrote: Just don't tell others what to do. You don't own the thread or the forum. Let the discussion progress naturally.
the question was directed at me so, obviously I should have been the one with the response. and, I won't be replying anymore since, it's offtopic. If you want to tell anything please, use the PM system.
(02-25-2015, 01:27 PM)avih Wrote: And you could do worse than double checking before each of your post how much useful it is.
thanks for the advice though, I don't think It wouldt be useful for me. Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Seeing that you fail to get the point, let me put it bluntly: many of your posts are useless and just add noise. As such, you should first correct your own ways before judging others and asking them how to behave.
Ouch ^
(02-25-2015, 01:30 PM)ssakash Wrote: the question was directed at me so, obviously I should have been the one with the response. and, I won't be replying anymore since, it's offtopic. If you want to tell anything please, use the PM system.
thanks for the advice though, I don't think It wouldt be useful for me. Tongue2

Honestly though, you again tried to play a Moderator by telling brock to not post in here. And in a disrespectful way as well. Pretty sure you were warned about this attitude before by Blyss too. And to be honest, brock's post was still about trying to help the OP, even if it wasn't the exact problem anymore. It's not like he went completely offtopic as you were insinuating.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)