Keybindings (keyboard): Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix
Hello,

Recently I got a bargain on a used copy of Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition Remix for the PS2. However I haven't played a PS2 game in at least 8 years, I don't even remember what most of the buttons are called, nor what Midnight Club 3's controls were, so I have no idea what function to assign to what keyboard button...

I play a lot of PC games so I'm pretty much used to any control scheme. Does anybody have any keybindings they could share?

Sponsored links

I can't imagine any of these games using a keyboard, sorry.

I tried once, to use an emulator on a keyboard. It was awkward. Most of these games are designed with Analog in mind. I prefer KB+M for every game that it's possible to, but these are designed for the controller, around it.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sample-Lilypad-Config
Oh I figured this out. They work fine, plus MC3 lets you customize some of the controls in-game.

You can lock this.